Sprouts Farmer's Market

tommykendall

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I visited this 5-month new Seal Beach store last night for the first time. Pretty cool store - I can best describe it as a cross between a Farmer's Market and Trader Joe's. Fresh meat and seafood counter, produce, wine, beer, and a variety of bulk foods. Amongst other things I bought sausage casings which are pretty hard to come by in these parts and bulk turbinado sugar @$0.99#. Pretty good sales too and if you go on Wed, they give you the prior weekly and the current weekly sales flyer prices.

I guess they have stores in various U.S. locations including TX and FL. Some of you guys should check it out.

http://sprouts.com/home.php

Sound like a good place to shop. P.S I sure pull a wild drunk at Seal Beach back in 74

tk,
So that's what's going in at Birch and State College in Brea. Excellent! Is it better than Fresh and Easy? --- sure hope so....I wasn't impressed enough to ever go back to one of those.

PS

It's a nice store, just up the street from us in SB. Seems like every ad has had some good deals. Produce is excellent. Still like Bree's for meat.

tk,
So that's what's going in at Birch and State College in Brea. Excellent! Is it better than Fresh and Easy? --- sure hope so....I wasn't impressed enough to ever go back to one of those.

PS

I'm unfamiliar with Fresh and Easy, but like CRocke I think it's nice store. Their choice rib roasts looked killer, salmon fillet for $3.99, great looking sausage, and a wide variety of bulk items in barrels.

The Spouts here sell trimmed spares. Problem is you buy the trimmings also. They put them under the rack. But they do have a nice selection.

Back