DSC_0004-78.jpg

In the Egg at 350* for 50-60-min.
DSC_0006-62.jpg

DSC_0008-49.jpg

Cake finished
DSC_0010-54.jpg

Potatoes and brussel sprouts olive oil, salt and pepper
DSC_0011-39.jpg

Chicken, marinaded overnight in the frig.
DSC_0017-17.jpg

Veg's. well cook under the checken
DSC_0018-14.jpg

DSC_0020-14.jpg

This was a wonderful meal
Rum Cake recipe:
http://www.eggheadforum.com/index.php?option=com_simpleboard&func=view&id=528979&catid=1

Chicken recipe:http://www.chefpaul.com/site.php?pageID=300&view=112

Ross

great pron

my kind of meal. Looks wonderful. Question:does the egg use a clay baking stone(under the cake) and--did you use raw fresh sprouts , or packaged?I drool when I see sprouts--have seen the fresh--and never tried cooking any.:mrgreen:

my kind of meal. Looks wonderful. Question:does the egg use a clay baking stone(under the cake) and--did you use raw fresh sprouts , or packaged?I drool when I see sprouts--have seen the fresh--and never tried cooking any.:mrgreen:
That a pizza stone made by BGE, and the Brussel sprouts are fresh

Ross

Nice pron right there!
Did you sprinkle some nutmeg over the sprouts?
If not give it a try.

Oh, I'm starving!!!! That looks amazing.
I was just explaining the BGE to a friend and they didn't believe you could bake on it! HA! I will show them this thread for sure!

ETA: how did you do the cake? temps etc...

Well Ross, as usual you made an extraordinary meal there. love those veggies, and I bet the Rum cake was a treat,, Keep it up my Friend...

Wow that looks good!

Does the cake take on any type of "wood oven" taste?

It sure does look perfect!

That is very, very nicely done! I really have to get an egg. I saw one in a hardware store window on the way to the beach and made my wife turn around. They were closed. I could hear my little girl asking mommy what dada was so excited about, as I stood there with my nosed pressed up against the glass.

Back