Aug 27-28 contest

K

kcquer

I'm making every effort to do this contest.

http://www.rootsfestival.org/

Aug 27-28, KCBS event. At a minimum I need help saturday for turn in prep.

Will be making a decision in the next 5-7 days.

Anyone interested in helping out?

I checked the calender and that will be my weekend to work. Sorry I can't return the favor. Would like to be able to help out.

Any Kansas guys here that can make the trip? JT??

I'm bummin'

Sorry I can't return the favor. Would like to be able to help out.
Understand Bro, its another hour west of me (almost), and I know its short notice as well. I'd just really like to get another event under my belt before a more earnest effort next season but doing the whole maguilla solo is more than I think I want to tackle.

I'll be busy that weekend. Wish I could help.

kcquer said:

http://www.rootsfestival.org/

Aug 27-28, KCBS event. At a minimum I need help saturday for turn in prep.

Will be making a decision in the next 5-7 days.

Anyone interested in helping out?

E,
cooking with you would be a wet dream come true (not kidding)

but I took those days off for my 5 year old First Day in Kindergarden Mod

I Love You Man

But I love Em more

Sorry

Scott,
I am definately interested. Let me know the details and I'll see if we can work this out.
Steve

E, I can't do it. I've got the next 3 months completely booked. Hopefully BigDog can help. Good Luck!

What about where you click your heels together and say, "There's no place like the brethren"?

If I can manage the financing and logistics, I'm covered on help. Bigdog is in and I may have a local rookie who's been wanting to compete that may be able to lend a hand also.
Practicing thighs today and have a few potential sponsors to call/visit over the weekend.
Thanks for all the support here in the thread and via PM, y'all are the greatest.

Best of luck from the S.C. Chapter of one!!!!!!

Thanks for all the encouragement and support, Thanks to Bigdog for being willing to make such a long trip to help out.

Not gonna happen this time. Really wanted to get another event in this season but my efforts were going to seem half assed at best and I'm much more comfortable when things are more organized.

kcquer said:
Thanks for all the encouragement and support, Thanks to Bigdog for being willing to make such a long trip to help out.

Not gonna happen this time. Really wanted to get another event in this season but my efforts were going to seem half assed at best and I'm much more comfortable when things are more organized.

Have you got time to plan Blue Springs 9/10-9/11 or Kearney Mo 9/17-9/18? I know the midwest bash falls in there somewhere? Sorry, I don't remember the dates of the bash........

Back