Sub zero ice cream

LT72884

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So this graduate from BYU decided to try something new with ice cream. He wanted to make ice cream fast and any flavor. He took all the ingredients and then poured liquid nitrogen into the ingredients to super freeze it and with in seconds it is froozen. How cool is that..

http://www.subzeroicecream.com/index-1.html

Thought you guys would like to see this. Hopefully they will expand there business.

We do it at work for the kids on bring kid to work day. Ln2 is as much fun as a weedburner.

Ln2 will freeze as it is @-320 degrees F. We have frozen lots of stuff and shattered it. We took a whole banana and slammed it on the floor. It shattered and went everywhere. Did not get cleaned up well. Stunk like hell when it rotted. Guy put some in a stainless bucket and put a warm 2 litre in it. It froze so fast it blew the lid off and shot coke to the ceiling. Works great for burning off warts or moles.

Theres a place at the MN state fair that serves ice cream that way. Never had any myself, the line is always too long. I take that as a good sign (although, people will eat some nasty chit at a fair)

i know ted willams head was nitrogen frozen. then the workers were tossing it around

I thought dippin dots were frozen that way. Thats why they have a odd texture to me when i try to eat them. I think its a cool idea.

Got any liquid oxygen.
Lights up the grill real fast. Some of you may remember the infamous video a few years ago.
Don't try this at home.

Got any liquid oxygen.
Lights up the grill real fast. Some of you may remember the infamous video a few years ago.
Don't try this at home.

WOW, are you serious. That would be cool but i dont have a death wish. Last week i did but this week i dont..

Back