BBQ Chucky Sammies!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OK, my photograpy skills can't capture how delicious this sammy was. This is the best I can do. Let me tell you, some places in central Texas make some delicious beef BBQ, no doubt. But, none of them serve anything like this. This is how I grew up eating beef BBQ sammies here in VA.

A BBQ chucky, sliced and chopped, with just a little bit of BBQ sauce mixed in topped with hot sauce and cole slaw.

Now, this is how to eat a BBQ beef sammy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If I was making my own, it would of had an extra 4 oz of beef, but it still looks good for rabbit food :)

He he he! I had more than one. I probably had more than I needed. :laugh:

Those pics just made my stomach growl, and I just ate breakfast a couple hours ago... GEEZ!!! Now I gota go the rest of the morning thinking I'm starving... :wink: Cheers!!!!

^^ what he said

and, dam mit, now it looks like i'm going to have to throw a couple of chuckies on next week while my new fence is going up

Thanks Bo!!!! :becky:

Slaw on beef? That's crazy talk!

Can't wait to try it.

Nice work! :clap2:

That looks great brother! :thumb:

I'm trying to figure out why I can't ever see your pics on tapatalk though. I had to wait until I got to work today to see them. Do you use photobucket or upload them directly here? Maybe that is why. Yours aren't the only ones I can't always see and I wonder if anyone else has the same problem.

Back