Cooking Class Swamp Boys Super Q School with 3 Eyz BBQ

This is our location for the class. We'll be set up lakefront, right next to the beach in front of the dock. :cool:

164454_4479808593202_1091840652_n.jpg

Is there a spouse discount?

Sounds WAY to expensive and far away! I don't think Stubborn Bull should go anywhere near this :becky: (Already too hard to beat you guys :becky:)

(Actually sounds like a great class, we try to do one class a year, so maybe next year...)

I'm heading out this afternoon, trying to get a bit south before this thing hits........

We're getting excited!
Between work and weather it seems everything is working against us, but we'll be there on Friday.

Yeah but Rub might have a rude awakening teaching us Chicagoians here in a couple weeks, we got 12" of snow yesterday, hope we can keep some for him....

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
Yeah but Rub might have a rude awakening teaching us Chicagoians here in a couple weeks, we got 12" of snow yesterday, hope we can keep some for him....

:cool::mrgreen:

I like it! Share the pain, I mean wealth!

wallace

Headed out tomorrow morning, looking forward to something bbq related. Been stuck in house remodel mode for last 2 months.

Hey Rub,
Any chance we can get a roster of who's coming?
Brethren and otherwise.

Hey Rub,
Any chance we can get a roster of who's coming?
Brethren and otherwise.
Some people get kind of weird about not wanting others to know they've taken a class. We'll figure it out at the class. :wink:

Back