Votes: 7 43.8%
  • November 20/21

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Arlin_MacRae

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
OK, we were unanimous for November so let's pick a weekend and get er dun.

Also, please 'sign up' soon so I can give the RV park folks a head count. "IN" will do. :wink:

"IN". Are we going back to the same place or do we know yet? Whatever works on the dates, I'm kinda open on my schedule. ;>)

I'm going to work it that way, Dave. Just need to know when and how many and I'll get the ball rolling.

I know Tom and I have been absentee from the brethren most of the summer and havent made it to many contests or seen an of you all, but we miss you guys!!! Finally catching up with our lives after a summer that took on its own life. Unfortunately only the first weekend works for us (and our vote should be minimal given our absenteeism).......

I know Tom and I have been absentee from the brethren most of the summer and havent made it to many contests or seen an of you all, but we miss you guys!!! Finally catching up with our lives after a summer that took on its own life. Unfortunately only the first weekend works for us (and our vote should be minimal given our absenteeism).......

Nobody's vote gets minimalized here, sistah! :becky:

You guys set the date and I'll see what I can do.

We're in. Is this just going to b a saturday/sunday deal, if so either 11/6 or 11/13 will work. I'm planning on going to a concert Friday nite. So either way we'll be there Sat. morning.

I'm IN! And I'm bringin' the smokes:

picture.php

Reservations for a party of two (maybe three) please; Guerry - you're kinda Midwest, right?

When will voting end? I think I'm free either of the first two weekends, but I know I'm not on Nov 19-21

We're in. Is this just going to b a saturday/sunday deal, if so either 11/6 or 11/13 will work. I'm planning on going to a concert Friday nite. So either way we'll be there Sat. morning.

The usual, Vern. Some folks will be there Friday night, some Saturday. Leave out on Sunday.

When will voting end? I think I'm free either of the first two weekends, but I know I'm not on Nov 19-21

Another couple of weeks, probably.

Arlin

In and so is Wichita Wayne a.k.a. The Fall River Farker.

I'm IN! And I'm bringin' the smokes:

picture.php

Reservations for a party of two (maybe three) please; Guerry - you're kinda Midwest, right?

Now that's will power, resisting the temptation and saving those wonderful smokes for a bash. :thumb: I won't be able to make it but if Angel Eyes shows up...

This just hit my desk. Now, if I can just leave the cello on...

Attachments

• lgc Serie R#4's.jpg
    lgc Serie R#4's.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 143
Just an FYI! If we have the bash on the 6/7, Andy will most likely not be there. He may be cooking in Shelbyville.

Back