Play Offs tomorrow....so snacks?

Meat Burner

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Really not sure who I prefer tomorrow. Hope both games are close, tough, and great games. Anyway, what is everyone doing for tomorrow? Mostly interested in apps as the game times really are not about a meal to me. All ideas are very welcome. Thanks everyone.

Really not sure who I prefer tomorrow. Hope both games are close, tough, and great games. Anyway, what is everyone doing for tomorrow? Mostly interested in apps as the game times really are not about a meal to me. All ideas are very welcome. Thanks everyone.

It's MOINKs for me. Quick and sure to please. Oh and if you are a Chicago fan you might like to know this:

During our fight for freedom from the British, they used to wear red, reportedly so that we couldn't tell if they were bleeding. I understand that is why Green Bay wears yellow pants......
My bad!!

I just put together 200 MOINKS and 100 ABT's for two orders tomorrow. Can't go wrong with MOINKS and ABT's.

Trucky9754

cooking on
Fast Eddy FEC100
Large Big Green Egg
C/S sm009
Weber Gasser
2 X Ultra-accurate Thermopen RED of course.
Official MOINKER since 2010
KCBS Member
7 X 14 Competition Trailer

Be careful... don't let Cowgirl, LMAJ, or Lil' Roo give you a beatdown.

Keri C's Hog Apple beans
mac and cheese
coleslaw
abt's
moinks
potato salad

plenty of adult beverages

I was referring to the dudes. The brethreness on here are my most favorite. They are awsome and put me to shame! So glad they are part of this forum.

Chili Verde w/ jalapeno cornbread.
Stuffed green peppers (maybe).

Anything else green I can think of.

Eric

Thinking about doing something that would work for the "Pub Throwdown". We like simple food. You know, been great food for al long time and will be so for along time after us. So many apps fall in here. It's rally cool!

Never can make enough of these:

2666855620_bb68e3a760_o.jpg

Preparation

• Marinate shrimp with cilantro pesto and place on skewers for a couple hours upwards of 1 day.
  • Grill over hickory or pecan wood approx 2 minutes per side, remove, and set aside.
  • Grab a bag of bite size chips or tostada (I make a pumpkin seed tostada)
  • Then begin assembly: Chip, Guacamole, chipotle sauce, and shrimp

Guacamole

• Avocado 3 each
  • Roma Tomato (diced) 1 each
  • Red Onion (diced) each
  • Lime for Juice 1 each
  • Cilantro 3 Tbls
  • Jalapeno (diced) 1 each (deseeded)
  • Sour Cream cup[/li]
  • Toasted pumpkin seeds, 1/4 cup

Place all ingredients, except pumpkin seeds, in a bowl and mash using a whisk.
Salt and pepper to taste.
Fold in pumpkin seeds.

Grilled Shrimp
Shrimp (peeled/deveined) 24 each

Cilantro Pesto (1 cup)

• 2 cups, packed, of cilantro, large stems removed
  • 1/2 cup blanched almonds
  • 1/4 cup chopped red onion
  • 1/2 teaspoon chopped and seeded serrano chile
  • 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
  • 1/4 cup olive oil

In a food processor, pulse the cilantro, almonds, onion, chile, and salt until well blended. With the food processor running, slowly add the olive oil in a steady stream.

Chipotle Puree
Take 2-3 chipotles and adobo sauce and puree in blender.

Grumble grumble

I'll be sitting in a jet all afternoon, so I was thinking a nice little plastic bag with 6 or 7 peanuts might be nice:mad2:

Back