Anybody have a recipe?

B

BBQNUTT

I need a catering recipe for mac n cheese as a second or third side for 300 people. I know they are wanting baked beans, but not sure if they will go for potato salad, mac n cheese, or both... I want to be prepared...

I love mac and cheese, the problem with catering with it ...IMHO.... is that good mac and cheese is labor intensive and it tastes best right out of the oven, plus all of the ingredients in the good kind makes for a poor choice to cater with. Go with surprise taters. I can send you the recipe. it hasn't failed me yet.

I love mac and cheese, the problem with catering with it ...IMHO.... is that good mac and cheese is labor intensive and it tastes best right out of the oven, plus all of the ingredients in the good kind makes for a poor choice to cater with. Go with surprise taters. I can send you the recipe. it hasn't failed me yet.

Problem is they are requesting the mac n cheese as a possible side. I would still love to see your recipe for surprise taters! :) email me: josht at wildblue dot net

My plan for the mac n cheese is to stir it up as if they were gonna eat it like that, then put it in half pans with shredded sharp cheddar on top and bake it at 425 till the cheese is golden brown. Should be quick and easy...

Back