Feli minoin

Well I was gonna tell you it wasn't any good and I'd come down and take it off yer hands, but looks like the secret is out! :cool:

Yup. That stuff is the real deal. I love my Sam's membership mostly for the deals on whole Beef Tenderloin.:thumb:

Maybe it was beef tenderloin.Whatever it it was,you did a darn good job cooking it.Looks awesome!!!:

yeah its beef tenderloin pismo, I trim atleast 30-35 sat sundays at work. And to the Gent that said their isnt marbling, I trim Prime, Choice Natural, choice, Wagyu and theres is always marbling.

What you have there is called a butt tender they come 2pk like you have or single, it is just the thick end of a whole tenderloin

That is a nice chunk of meat, I have to differ, that looks very much to me like an untrimmed Beef tenderloin, the heart of which would be a Filet Mignon. Not only the shape, but, the color of the meat, it has that look.

Doesn't really matter, it can be refrozen if carefully packed.

+1. If you trimmed that fat from the main pieces, it would look more like filet mignon. The ones I get at my local store resemble a meat carrot.

Quick question for those of you who have had these in the past.
would you consider this Prime or Choice ?

And for the record. Im having a real hard time removing any of the fat because the flavor of it is so FARKIN GOOD!!:becky:

Back