New from Middle Tn

Status
Not open for further replies.

sitnfat

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hi fellas my name is Mick and I have an addiction problem! I try to smoke something every weekend its even gotten to the point where I am smoking at work on the saturdays I must be there,the coworkers dont mind but the owners look at me a little funny and I think they can smell whats going on. I just finished building my first UDS after seeing my brother in laws I also have a brinkman chargrill which I enjoy. Also in the works is a 250 gallon smoker. I have 2 kids my daughter who is 7 and is by my side when I am cooking and my son who is about to turn 14 and is also into grilling he and his 3 buddies are 2 time regional grilling 4-H champs which I am very proud of they done that this year and last :) Maybe soon I can get with my brother in law and we can get some pics up of the cooking.

Welcome to the camp,
sitnfat.
Stroll around the grounds until you feel at home.
Enjoy.

Hi Mick! Welcome. I've actually been to Centerville. At least the one in Hickman County. Or are you in Wilson?

Welcome to our crazy little club house!

greetings and welcome. Remember this rule "no pron, didn't happen"

Welcome to the addiction... Remember, there is no 12 step program for us!!!

yeah I live in Hickman Co. when did you come down deguerre?

Long time ago, coming back from Nashville and detoured to Centerville for a gem and mineral show. Wanted to stay. Centerville was beautiful. Reminded me of North Alabama where I grew up.

yeah they have that every summer still. I love it here beautiful and peaceful!

Woo! Peaceful. I could definitely go for that! They might as well change the name of Memphis to "911 Territory".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back