NY + Tri-State Brethren: Sat. May 12 Pigfest in Brooklyn

backyardchef

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
This Saturday there is a fantastic big time bbq event benefiting the Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy and along with my friends from the Waterfront Ale House and Hill Country NY, I’ll be one of the folks helping to kick out the ‘que—

NY Magazine said:

Brooklyn Pigfest
How’s this for local? The beer’s from Brooklyn Brewery, the ’cue’s from several metro-area competition pitmasters, and the proceeds benefit Brooklyn Bridge Park Conservancy (May 12 at the Tobacco Warehouse, Water St. at Dock St., Empire Fulton-Ferry State Park; $75 tickets available at brooklynbrewery.com).

The event is all you can eat and there will be whole hogs, ribs, chicken, sausage, slaw and beans + the great Brooklyn Brewery beer!!!

I would really like to see you all come by……The weather should be great-- the beer and food even better. Best of all it’s going to a good cause and not just to line someone’s pockets……

Sorry BC a little late to get a flight out and my nephew is being confirmed on that day. Good luck with your cook. What are you cooking for this event?

I'll be cooking the spareribs for the event and helping out with the hogs....Sorry you can't make it Bryan.....

Phil-- I think it runs until 6pm, but not sure. I'll see if I can find out and post it here....not sure if it's on the brewery website or not....

Back