Roll Call. Inside 30 days. WITH RESULTS__Laurie Hillbilly BBQ, Laurie, MO - 8/1 & 2, 2008

Mo-Dave

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Susann now has 51 teams entered with lots of room for more so better get off the pot and enter soon. I entered yesterday, this will be my first contest this year and most likely my only one.
Dave

done this one 2 times and i am done with this contest they use about 10% KCBS judges the years i have done it

the points were all over the place

york

Laurie, MO - August 1-2

Who's going to be there for Andy's birthday fiesta.

I'll be solo as Pork Pullin Plowboys.

I am going to have to miss this year. I have to cook for the Habitat for Humanity here in KC. My company has donated $30,000 for the project and I was ask to cook for the workers. Good luck to all.

I am going to have to miss this year. I have to cook for the Habitat for Humanity here in KC. My company has donated $30,000 for the project and I was ask to cook for the workers. Good luck to all.

Can't say that we'll miss you and that new chicken cooker. :cool:

I'll be there, come and visit some. The air will be on and I'm sure we'll need it.

I'll be there, come and visit some. The air will be on and I'm sure we'll need it.

Kinda a long walk over to you Lee.... :rolleyes:

Looking forward to this one, like every year.
Haven't had time to do much planning, so it will be a low key birthday this year :p:icon_cool

Early Bird BBQ will be there and ready to help Andy celebrate his B-day. Unfortunately I'm out of the magic elixir AHA TORO and will have to find a substitute.

Chris

I'll do some kind of sauerkraut side dish. Got a #10 can of Franks I bought for a catering that didn't happen.

10 pounds of sourkraut!?!? Sounds like alternative fuel to me! :rolleyes:

Give Andy a great big birthday kiss for me!

Oh wait... I probably should have asked Kim to do that, huh? :biggrin:

10 pounds of sourkraut!?!? Sounds like alternative fuel to me! :rolleyes:

Give Andy a great big birthday kiss for me!

Oh wait... I probably should have asked Kim to do that, huh? :biggrin:

Only 477 miles. Come be a Plowboy, Ron! That is about what I drove to Shannon. I'm serious. If you ever want to be on my team, just show up... with vodka in hand. (and coffee)

The "Dodge County" boys will be there to celebrate Andy's B-day!!

Now I know your secret ingrediaents Todd: Vodka and coffee!

lol

Early Bird BBQ will be there and ready to help Andy celebrate his B-day. Unfortunately I'm out of the magic elixir AHA TORO and will have to find a substitute.

Chris

Ole' (sp), I bet G2M grocery by the Laurie fairgrounds has it, at least they had Cabo last year.
Pot luck sounds good to us Kim.

Last edited:
Only 477 miles. Come be a Plowboy, Ron! That is about what I drove to Shannon. I'm serious. If you ever want to be on my team, just show up... with vodka in hand. (and coffee)

I've been waiting for a visit from the coffee fairy.... Come on Ron!

Chris - you keep winning like ya are and I'm sure the burn rate on the Aha Toro will be high enough to fund 1/2 the country's production :twisted:

Wish I could be there to celebrate with you Andy but I have to work all weekend plus my 25th high school reunion is this weekend as well. Not sure I'm partaking in any of that though. Don't want all the chicks in their mid 40's to see me fat and ruin a dream they've all had for all these years! :roll:

Back