What smoker/cooker do you think needs to be made?

I loved the design of the old Diamond plate fat 50. The execution is similar to Smitty's T design with a firebox behind instead of directly underneath.
the design and build worked for me. Unfortunately I never had one built and now from what I have heard it may have been for the best.

I wish Cookshack would make a mobile stainless pellet cooker like the FEC series, but horizontal. Big enough for a decent sized pig.

i would like an inexpensive pellet smoker like a treager but more like a box smoker like a fec 100 so i can reach the fire pot. hanging a chunk of hickory over the edge of the fire pot greatly increases the flavor when using a pellet smoker.

Not sure if anyone has a gateway or PBC, but some sort of a drop chute for a chunk of wood would be nice. I hate adding all of the wood I want for the cook prior to putting the meat on. It would be nice to drop a plum-sized piece of wood when I want and then be able to seal up the chute.

Yeah... This was all mentioned in the book: 1st World Problems 101. If you haven't read it, it's your loss.

Back