***VOTE - BBQ Brethren "SPECIAL - Make It Funky" Throwdown - VOTE***

Who should be the winner of the BBQ Brethren "Make It Funky" Throwdown?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bigabyte

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Banner.gif
It is time to decide the winner of the [size=+2]"Make It Funky"[/size] Throwdown!

The winner will be announced after the poll closes on Sunday 2/12.

Click Here to go to the Throwdown thread, or click on the person's name for more pics/info on the entries.

[size=+2]BBQ Bacon[/size]
1931044_BBQ_Bacon.jpg

[size=+2]DaveMW[/size]
1932057_DaveMW.jpg

[size=+2]Ron L[/size]
1933856_Ron_L.jpg

[size=+2]jrbBBQ[/size]
1934591_jrbBBQ.jpg

[size=+2]Al Czervik[/size]
1938534_Al_Czervik.jpg

[size=+2]SirPorkaLot[/size]
1939260_SirPorkaLot.jpg

[size=+2]Shiz-Nit[/size]
1939382_Shiz-Nit.jpg

[size=+2]Will work for bbq[/size]
1939562_Will_work_for_bbq.jpg

What's even curiouser is the titles didn't change... :tsk:
...but that was before I had my first cup of Roastin' Ronnie's superior Guatemala Microlot Huehuetenango coffee.:becky:

Medium intensity with a sweetness and nuanced aroma and flavors that brings a start to your day as bright as that first fresh brewed cup of perfection.:thumb:

Roastin' Ronnie's...

Don't start your day without it.:bow:

Great entries by everyone. I have been busy and missed some of these entry posts so I will definitely have to back and read them. Although, it would save me a bunch of time if you all would just send samples my direction for tasting :thumb:

This was tough, so I kept coming back each day to look again.

I got it narrowed down to the chicken and waffles entries. Those were funkoriffic!

I had to go with the one with apples and bbq chicken on top. Maybe SirPorkaLot's "what is bbq" thread got me thinking too much about it.:laugh:

I would hit any dish here though.

This was tough, so I kept coming back each day to look again.

I got it narrowed down to the chicken and waffles entries. Those were funkoriffic!

I had to go with the one with apples and bbq chicken on top. Maybe SirPorkaLot's "what is bbq" thread got me thinking too much about it.:laugh:

I would hit any dish here though.

Ahh..'tis true, there is nothing I submitted that is BBQ, but the chicken WAS made on a grill. :becky:

I also voted for the chicken & waffles with the apples... :thumb:

Can't vote, brain..hurts. Too many good entries. Can't decide who has the most funk. Leaning toward SirPorkaLot right now. All forms of payment are accepted though.

Back