MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices

Notices

Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices We sell the Simply Marvelous BBQ Rubs and Spices, along with a few select items, that you may find useful for barbecuing or grilling. http://simplymarvelousbbq.com/store/

Old 11-29-2011, 06:21 PM   #1
forrest2906
On the road to being a farker

Default Excellent customer service

I recently made my first order from Simply Marvelous. During the shipment the USPS or someone on the way dropped the box resulting in the jar of blue hog to get demolished. So I sent a picture and a note to the owner just to let them know this occcured. Needless to say, I received a new jar of sauce no charge.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Greatly appreciated, but not expected. I love the cherry rub that we bought in the 6 pack of rubs, and can not wait to try the others. I will be a longtime customer due to this fact alone.

Just sharing my experience as a newbie here, but treated like long time valued family member.

Chuckster
forrest2906 is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->

Old 11-29-2011, 09:48 PM   #2
big brother smoke
somebody shut me the fark up.

Glad the new jar made it to you without them playing rugby this time, Chuckster!

Powered by the West Coast Offense: Big Poppa Smokers and Simply Marvelous BBQ - "Walk with Us"

My weapons: Humphrey's Smokers
big brother smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 12:51 PM   #3
cpw
Babbling Farker

Name/Nickname : Chad

Quote:
Originally Posted by forrest2906 View Post
I recently made my first order from Simply Marvelous. During the shipment the USPS or someone on the way dropped the box resulting in the jar of blue hog to get demolished. So I sent a picture and a note to the owner just to let them know this occcured. Needless to say, I received a new jar of sauce no charge.

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Greatly appreciated, but not expected. I love the cherry rub that we bought in the 6 pack of rubs, and can not wait to try the others. I will be a longtime customer due to this fact alone.

Just sharing my experience as a newbie here, but treated like long time valued family member.

Chuckster
Same EXACT thing happened to me. Must be something in the Blues Hog that makes the postal workers drunk and drop things.

Steph promptly hooked me up with a replacement order, and I am a happy, repeat customer.
cpw is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from:--->
Old 11-30-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
Ryan Chester
is One Chatty Farker

Steph is the man!