Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Harvard Fall Festival, Harvard, MA - 9/19 & 20, 2009

I'd like to go if I could find a FE to borrow. Could probably pay back with some La Fin...

I'm sure a a cooker could be found if you are interested. Andy seems to have a line on one. :-D

Dogs in Smoke will there, hopefully it does not rain again this year.

BTW, I think there's only a couple more days to get your application in before the cost goes up. So those thinking of going may want to get their apps in now.

Harvard is one we will NOT miss!

scenes from last year...

Attachments

• DSC01294.jpg
    DSC01294.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC01236.jpg
    DSC01236.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 147
  • DSC01240.jpg
    DSC01240.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC01243.jpg
    DSC01243.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC01259.jpg
    DSC01259.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 143
Picture047.jpg

We will be there, can't wait.

Hey Mike, nice looking shoes!

You know, they're making them for men now, too.:razz:

Well I thought i wanted to attend this one. :lol::lol:
Yuck that field gets pretty bad huh? Is it an old farm? Thats ground doesn't perk very well. Either that or you got a 50 year storm. :lol:

i think it had rained all week and then it didnt let up til sometime sunday afternoon so it was pretty muddy.
the organizers said that if it rained all crazy-like again, they would put us up on this hill... picture 2 is the road up to it from where we were last year.
it is a great competition, auto to the 2010 Jack, very relaxed and we have an awesome potluck. The Festival consists of craft vendors, People's Choice, good bands, and great people!

Attachments

• DSC01296.jpg
    DSC01296.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC01297.jpg
    DSC01297.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 120
We'll be there selling our Humphrey Charcoal, chips, chunks, and planks. Let me know if you want to preorder and we'll bring it down for you. Special pricing available for the teams. Just like in Eliot, ME we'll be set up near the teams for your convience.

This is a Saturday/Sunday contest, right? I'm still trying to figure this all out... I mean, I haven't cooked in Massachusetts yet... :roll: Will it still be lobster and steamer season? I might go light and just load up my minivan and cruise out... It's a nice scenic drive...

Yep, it's a Saturday-Sunday comp. I'm sure we can find some lobsters. But I can guarantee plenty of La Fin Du Monde....

Had a bottle of it last night Mike. I swear I was plastered on one bottle... also picked up a couple of Terrible and another one that I can't pronounce... (I'm not good at French)... They also had 12 oz bottles... I was going to try them tonight. :roll:

Thanks for turning me on to this stuff!!!

We will Def Be attending. This is our first ever comp and cant wait!
-Angry Pig BBQ-

Back