Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Ribs on the Ridge - Haines City FL

Ford

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
We'll be there. It's part of our honeymoon. Drop by and wish us luck as we'll be married.

We will see you there Ford! Congrats on the marriage this upcoming weekend!

yup see you guys there....Ford if i buy the loin will you cook it?.....nice b-fast brother.

yup see you guys there....Ford if i buy the loin will you cook it?.....nice b-fast brother.
Done. Are you going to trim it for us as well? Obviously I can't do one every contests but with a little help it will work. And you get first dibs before we take it to Big Pappas at 8 am.

Sorry I won't be there to spend the weekend there with you guys, have some fun without me. :-D

We will be there as well. This will be our first comp so we entered the backyard division. Congratulations on the wedding, what a way to celebrate.

Sorry I won't be there to spend the weekend there with you guys, have some fun without me. :-D

Wow, you "no call" there once and you write the contest off forever. That is cold blooded.

Haha...I know you have the event with your daughter that weekend but couldn't miss the opportunity. Have a blast!

Done. Are you going to trim it for us as well? Obviously I can't do one every contests but with a little help it will work. And you get first dibs before we take it to Big Pappas at 8 am.

Done...See you there buddy

Back