**Secrets of the Big Drum Smokers Revealed!**

Ever see those little stickers that people put on the back of their mini-van with a Mother, Father, kids, dog, etc.? You need stickers like that for drums on your mini van! :becky:

Nice looking trash cans!

I was thinking something like "My Drum Smoker is smarter than your Honor Student":crazy:

Proprietary signage (makes it taste mobetta)

8916BE09-09D2-4068-A63D-C5346B5677F0-13186-0000076A8286F36B.jpg

I even left a little tan liner in it

I'm liking Mr. Happy Bacon guy on the lid, man.

Those look great Brian. Now, why don't you come down the road a little ways and drop one off for me.

Those look great Brian. Now, why don't you come down the road a little ways and drop one off for me.

You're on your own - I've already done the heavy lifting!

Al's Barrels on Airport Way in Georgetown has a 30 gallon drum with my name on it for $40, just waiting for me to claim it and make a U-PBC!

....soon as we can find a PBC owner with a tape measure and knows how to measure that intake hole!!

I used gloss brake caliper paint from Auto Zone for mine.

She looks a little more loved now, not so clean.

I like your intake setup. And I love this topic. Lots of proprietary designs that we all never seen before lol.

You're on your own - I've already done the heavy lifting!

Al's Barrels on Airport Way in Georgetown has a 30 gallon drum with my name on it for $40, just waiting for me to claim it and make a U-PBC!

....soon as we can find a PBC owner with a tape measure and knows how to measure that intake hole!!

I thought somebody measured it for us. Said it was 3.5". Are you thinking that might not be right?

Back