• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Lotta Bull Class

Plowboy

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Greetings from Lynchberg, TN. The class was awesome tonight. Mike Davis is putting on a good class. picked up several things to try and I know some will help us.Prep was tonight and we prepare the entries tomorrow. He's following his normal comp process.Met Double D today. Its amazing how many of the teams here are already champions. Tuffy Stone is here and he just won Mobile and has 3 GC already this year. Scottie Johnson is here and won the Jack a few months ago.

Last edited:
Other teams of note that were at the class... just the one's I can remember...

Q-Fest
Big Green Eggs & Ham
Jiggy Piggy
Music City Pig Pals (Now called American Barbeque Systems Team)
Cool Smoke (Tuffy Stone)
Smokey Mountain Cookers
QN4U
South Pork

I'll see if I remember others.

Here are just a couple of pictures. I'm just getting them off of my camera now. I've got a ton of pics from Jack Daniels that I'll post in Wood Pile later. We really enjoyed the class. Both Randy and I had no regrets spending the time and money to do it. We know that we've learned some things that will improve our Comp Q. I highly recommend attending when Mike and Debbie have another class. I also have to say that they are some of the more wonderful people you'll meet. Very genuine and down to earth.

It was COLD as CHIT and Mike wore a T and bibs the entire time. :icon_smil

Attachments

• jack and lottabull class 152 (Medium).jpg
    jack and lottabull class 152 (Medium).jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 114
  • jack and lottabull class 151 (Medium).jpg
    jack and lottabull class 151 (Medium).jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
Todd And Randy, I guess in sugar creek I am in for a real a$$ kicking, by you 2 now. thanks a lot. Hope you had a great time I talked to John from souix city he said it was pretty good and said everyone should take it if you can. Mike Davis is on Fire so we must learn from him as he knows what the judges want. Hey so does Scottie Johnson the Jack winner I wonder when his class will be????

Yeah, there's a lot of BBQ classes going on out there. I might wait until my credentials are as impressive as Lotta Bull's... :wink:

Back