Redhot's Get Deguerre Lit Quesadillas - Yeah!

Redhot

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The chicken boobs were marinated in EVOO, 1 chipotle diced, 2 TB adobo, diced chives and sea salt.
I sliced little bell peps, onion and a couple of jalepenos, all marinated in EVOO and Todd's Dirt.
marinated.jpg

Oh, here's the raw ingredients...
fixins-1.jpg

On the grill - woo, that was fun, and HOT!
grillin-4.jpg

Chicken's done, "as Robin Williams said in a stand-up routine"
searingchicken.jpg

Now I'M READY TO BUILD THESE, DEGUERRE WAS A BIT LIT at this point...but this is my specialty here so...here we go...

Chicken was sliced and covered. Then tortillas were slightly crisped in a pan sprayed with EVOO on one side. Then burrito sized tortillas were filled and stuffed with fresh shredded colby, monterey jack and mozzerella, grilled chicken, grilled pepper mix, avocado slices, and more cheese, folded over, sprayed with more EVOO and baked in the oven til bubbly, melty, gooey, yummy!
The result? Wow, just like I made them before, who needs to go out to eat when you can do this...at home?

plate3.jpg

plate2-3.jpg

plate1-3.jpg

Now that's a meal right there, well, to me! Thanks for looking!

The food looks great. Perfect for the munchies, for sure. :wink:

So, after feeding him, what did you do to mess with him? Did you move furniture around to trip him? That's always a crowd pleaser.

CD

Wow Red, that looks great- I could totally bite into one of those! :clap2: Double Decker Quesadillas!

After eating one of those beauties, Degurre's belly had to be busting. I don't think I would be able to button my pants for a week after that monsta.

That food is totally gorgeous!

I told y'all Michele could throw down. :-D

Back