Time of Jan Bd Meeting Changed 7:00 p.m.

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I just received a note from Mike Lake that the Annual Board Meeting time would be changed back to 7:00 p.m. Friday, in Nashville, Tn. in order to accomodate members who planned to attend.
Merl

Aw come on now guys. The fact that the reschedule was reversed as soon as objection was made should dispell the theory that the board was conspiring to keep members out. While I am totally in favor of transparency in our organization, isn't it possible that the motive behind the change was something as simple as booking a ballroom or other schedule conflict and not some nefarious plan?

Since the change has been reversed, I say no harm no foul.

Even though I don't plan to attend, it seems to me that this reversal should be treated with a little more than sarcasm, don't you??

Just for the record the original change was made so the BOARD could spend more time with the membership on Friday night. Last year we were in the meeting till close to Midnight, didn't leave much time for us to mingle. Due to objections we changed the time back. Now I sure hope we have a big turnout. Come and see what we are not hiding.

Back