Jason TQ Seen Heading Towards Nahunta, GA!

Lol. I certainly tried to buy them when I was picking up the 12 drums.

They were barely used if at all as I opened a few. I'd be interested to see how much he discounts.

By the way, he is heading to Lyons this weekend, and that is very close to Lang- land. Coincidence???

Joel, you are the one holding the kerosene can next to the blazing inferno!! Jason doesn't need an enabler, but he will blame you when the wife finds out.:rofl:

You people are no help :becky:. I am slightly closer in Lyons. The wife is never a problem which makes me lucky :thumb:

Luckily since they went back to Lang he won't discount them so I'm not tempted.........would be cool though :laugh:.

If anything I'm down sizing and might be getting rid of my Shirley since all it does is take up space. Then I'd have more space in my garage........for more cookers......dammit that won't work.

Smaller shirley coming?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If anything I'm down sizing and might be getting rid of my Shirley since all it does is take up space. Then I'd have more space in my garage........for more cookers......dammit that won't work.

What is this world coming to? I remember the good ole days when Jason used to cook on his Shirley all the time. Next thing you know he will be getting a pellet smoker....oh wait...guess that already happened too. :crazy: :mmph:

FYI, if anyone is interested in those used 48's they are going for the same price as new.
Here is what they quoted me:

The 48 Del Wagon Wheel upgrade is going for $3,542
unit $2,395
stainless steel racks $295
upgrade to the warming box $300
wagon wheels $500
extra heat gauge $52

Back