Introducing Proposed Rule Changes

It's not a rules issue for a couple of reasons...1)There's no need for a rule to cover something that happens once in a blue moon...2)We have a board that, currently, cannot even agree on what day of the week it is. To even fathom that they would agree on a rule that pertains to Rep conduct at a contest, let alone where that particular Rep happens to be standing in relation to the turn-in area, is absolutely ludicrous.

There's a 9:59 window to get your stuff turned in, use it.

Fill out a critique, air your gripe, and move on.:thumb:

Yeah Clint. Just shut up and move along. We don't want to hear you gripe. Go tell someone else. :bored::bored::bored::bored:

Yeah Clint. Just shut up and move along. We don't want to hear you gripe. Go tell someone else. :bored::bored::bored::bored:

You da man, Skip. We all have such a great time cooking, it sucks when politics get pulled in. I would rather lose every single day against you, julie, sled, phil, and all of my other brethren friends than get a single call in ribs. I'm ready to punch my beetch arse rep in the gut the next time I see him and move on to bigger and better things!

I don't see how this is even an issue? OF COURSE the BOD should address this. It directly impacted the outcome of a contest. I would advise SIDE to fill out the forms located: http://kcbs.us/critique.php and http://kcbs.us/critique3.php and attached and get the BoD to act. I believe this is a clear cut a reason for the Board's existence as any.

Attachments

• KCBSCommunicationwithBoard 080609.doc
    291.5 KB · Views: 0
I would have knocked the rep on his ass to get my box on the table. Something I learned in varsity football back in the day... you don't step around someone when you can step THROUGH them.

I would have knocked the rep on his ass to get my box on the table. Something I learned in varsity football back in the day... you don't step around someone when you can step THROUGH them.

In your classes do you teach box runners how to tape up?

In your classes do you teach box runners how to tape up?
Or to tape weaker kids' butt cheeks together?
Emilio-Estevez-Breakfast-Club.jpg

Back