KCBS BOD Election Jan 2 - 18

Merl

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
KCBS Board of Directors Vote begins January 2.

On January 2, 2008 the vote for KCBS Board of Directors will begin. Each KCBS member in good standing with a valid e-mail address, will receive by e-mail a link to the electronic election site, along with a user name and password.

On January 1, 2008 the KCBS website will have further instructions, in the event you do not receive a user name and password. We hope that each member will have reviewed the election questionnaire answered by each candidate. You can access these when you vote, by clicking on each candidates name, and you see their picture and their answers to important matters concerning KCBS.

You may request a paper ballot by clicking the link on the electronic election site, or e-mail vote@KCBS.US or by contacting the KCBS office if you do not have internet access.

Should you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail me. Thank you for taking the time exercise you vote.
Yours in Q
Merl Whitebook
KCBS Board of Directors
Nominations Chairperson
mwhitebook@kcbs.us

KCBS Board of Directors Vote begins January 2.

You may request a paper ballot by clicking the link on the electronic election site, or e-mail vote@KCBS.US or by contacting the KCBS office if you do not have internet access.
CORRECTION:

You should only request a paper ballot if you do not have internet access. If you go to elections online, then you will not need a paper ballot.

If you cannot go to the voting site or if you have problems voting, then e-mail your issues to vote@kcbs.us.

If you know someone who does not have internet access, they can call the KCBS office for a ballot.

There is more information on the KCBS.US web site including links to elections online.

Yours in Q
Merl Whitebook
KCBS Board of Directors
Nominations Chairperson.

Username and passwords:

Some e-mails went out this morning. I did not receive one. Don is currently on the phone with elecitons online to determine the glitch. This hopefully will be fixed very soon.

As they say: Thank you for your patience!
Glad we have two weeks to vote. If at the end of the day you do not have the your user name or password then email me or Don.
Yours in Q
Merl Whitebook
mwhitebook@kcbs.us
Nominations Chairperson

Thanks for being so open with the information Merl, thought I was missing in action with the password and stuff, not received here either. Scott

Merl,

Nothing on the KCBS site for voting, either.

The link on the KCBS.US website is now in operation.

If you did not get an e-mail, go the the KCBS website. You can then enter your e-mail and it will send to you, a user name and password.

Then you may cast your vote!
Additonal e-mails are in the works.

Things just do't work as planed on Jan 2!!!
Yours in Q
Merl

Just a final recap:

Go to this link at KCBS.US

http://kcbs.us/news.php?id=29

Then got "Click to vote", then you will be taken to the election website. Once at elections online, put in your e-mail and you will be sent your id and password.

If continue to have problems, please email me at once. We have almost all the problems resolved, but we still have a few incorrect emails provided by the office.
Yours in Que
Merl Whitebook
mwhitebook

Correction Vote ends Jan 17

The KCBS election for Board of Directors ends at midnight January 17, 2008. The previous post implied the vote continued through January 18. This is incorrect. Please exercise your vote today. I apologize for any confusion.

Voting is open at this time. The results of the election will be announced at the KCBS Banquet on January 19, 2008.

If you lost your voting ID or password go to:
Click here: Kansas City Barbeque Society

Then click on "Click to vote"
This will take you to elections online, put in your e-mail and it will send you the user id and password.

Only KCBS members in good standing may vote. If you have trouble voting please e-mail me at
mwhitebook@kcbs.us.

Thank you and see you at the banquet.
Yours in Q
Merl Whitebook
KCBS Board of Directors

Back