• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

****HickoryJ

HickoryJ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
total noob to comps. looking to get my feet wet and help out in any way with a team competing in ohio, eastern indiana, southern michigan. would love to experience it from load in to load out. also have a buddy who will eventually be competing with me. if there is room and u dont think it would be too much of an inconvenience...id like for him to get some experience as well. if not, screw him lol. i'll catch him up. thanks brothers

jason

The only comp left this year in this area is next weekend in Nelsonville, OH. After that, you are looking at mid May or the first of June before the next one in this area. I'm not cooking Nelsonville or I would be more than happy to have you. If you have any questions about anything, feel free to give me a shout.

Yeah i know. I was gonna get certified to judge this summer but the stars never aligned. I was gonna go down there for the weekend to judge. Besides thats hocking hills region and that my home away from home. Would have been a great weekend.

Will be a good weekend and alot of teams down there would not mind mentoring someone....you need to stop in and check out whats going on because it costs a team alot of money to compete esp if you are starting out.

Back