My sincerest thanks!

Well Buddy if you ever fill the need for the best hamburger in texas just give me a ring and will go..

It may not fit your diet but I'm sure we can find something that will :thumb:

hope all the best for you

I am sorry to see this, and to hear of your troubles Jorge, you have been a great touchstone for me since I got here. may your journey take some positive turns.

He may have thought we were joking about his campaign. I wasn't. I knew he would be a good addition to the BOD. It's a shame we wont get to see his term finished off. Our loss. But he is resigning for all the right reasons.

But I am all ready to get behind La Stephy!!!!

I got to tell George it wasn't over until his resignation letter has been accepted by the board -- that will be September 12th, although he has been released from duties.

I can't possibly put into words how much I will miss George on the board. His steady presence and level head has been so appreciated by the entire board and especially by me. George has often been my sounding board and I will sorely miss our between George&Candy conversations. We haven't always agreed but we've always been agreeable. In so many ways, he has made my job easier.

Jorge, anytime, anywhere, whatever I'll have your back. Good health and good luck in all your future endeavors!

Oh, me and Todd probably forgot to tell you...:cool:

Jorge,

We know how much time is involved being on the BOD. Thanks for sticking with it this long. Family comes first! Thanks for all you do!

Rich and Bunny
KCass BBQ

Thank you George and sorry to hear about the reasons you need to step down. If you ever make it up here let us know and we will have a beer or two!!

I wonder if we could tie that in to her slogan? Hmmm

Sorry to be late to this party. Other things going on, which make me understand what a tough decision it was (but the right decision I'm sure) to take this action.

For the record, you had my vote, and that was for a reason. I don't really expect that person to always vote the way I think they should. But because I think they will represent and support the overall ideas I elected them to support. And I think you did that for sure.

Thanks for all your've done in your short time on the board. It truly seems to be a pretty thankless job.

But you've chosen to take care of the right priorities, the ones that will impact your life long after your KCBS term ends.

Go take care of your family obligations, and thanks for your service!

I don't know you but I could tell from your posts that you are a very fair, level -headed, and reasonable person. Thank you for your service, and may God bless you and see you through the personal trials that lay ahead.

Thank you for all you have done.... family and health come first.

You have made the best decision possible.

I have had to put a LOT on the side burner for now myself. My dad, 93 y.o., is not doing well at all, our oldest daughter spent Tuesday night in the ER, our youngest is was in the ER last night and they finally got her a room this afternoon.

We will keep you and your family in our prayers.

If you need anything, we all are here for you.

Back