Thai Dog

Oldyote

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
I loves me some hot pepper. Lately I've had a craving for Thai Peppers. My wonderful wife recently placed a spice order and surprised me with two bags of these hot little buggers.

I've been doing my best to eat my way through them but realized I'd needed to do something fun with them. Then along comes the hotdog throwdown and I think hmmm how about a Thai Dog.

So I started with this

IMG_4489_zps81c05bc7.jpg

IMG_4490_zps32aaddcb.jpg

the first taste made me cry a little bit so I decided I better tone it down and added one of these

IMG_4491_zps78619ffc.jpg

The big red bell pepper toned down the heat but also added a little bitter and made the consistency a little too watery. I happened to have some pure cane sugar in the fridge. This was the perfect weapon as it added sweet to the heat and thickened the sauce.

IMG_4496_zps1bed5b3f.jpg

Now for the Thai slaw

IMG_4493_zpsa833ddaf.jpg

Can't forget the hotdog part

IMG_4495_zpsca22c98a.jpg

IMG_4498_zps83ce85ef.jpg

And finished it all off with some chopped peanuts.

IMG_4501_zps395b615a.jpg

These were some farking good wieners.

Thanks for looking

Wow Ric! I'm not a huge fan of hot dogs but yours looks really tasty! Your sauce looks killer too. Good luck with the throwdown, looks like you have a winner to me! :clap2::grin:

Damn dude, those are some nice wienies! I can't believe I decided not to enter the doggie TD. The kids wanted pizza tonight. :tsk:

I am pretty sure I could not eat those. But, they look like wieners to me :tongue:

Back