blues hog bbq sauce

The Stone Hill Winery in Branson carries it. You might try calling the one in Hermann Mo to see if they carrie it.

Try some of your smaller local grocery stores. The Queens Market (used to be an IGA) I go to in Hillsboro carries it (or at least did up until a month ago, they are out but still got a spot on the shelf for it). My parents got a hold of it down in Perryville, MO and I'm sure they didn't order it online.

I don't know if you have a Bi-Lo in your area but mine carries the honey mustard. I plan to ask them to also carry the Tennessee Red.

I found it at the Missouri Mercantile in the Mills Mall in Hazelwood.

Frank carries it at St. Louis Home Fires in Ballwin on Manchester Rd. But The Mills may be closer to you.

Edit: OH, and I think Clancy's meat market - also in Ballwin near Clayton and Baxter - carries it too, but I'm not positive.

One of my locally owned grocery stores recently put Blues Hog in stock. Chances are that one of your local stores CAN order it. Whether or not you can get them to is another thing. I have not had much luck convincing the one here to put Tenn Red in thier line up.

I just found it at a small bbq store in Des Moines, It's now my favorite sauce. Haven't tried the Tenn Red but that is next on my agenda

bbq ron -

The Straub's stores carry it... tha'ts where I get it. They have pints and quarts of the original and TN red. They also have a couple other 'premium' sauces such as Bone Suckin' Sauce.

Frank carries it at St. Louis Home Fires in Ballwin on Manchester Rd. But The Mills may be closer to you.

It's about time they got it. Last I was there was back in February, they didn't carry it. I got a gift certificate for my birthday a couple of weeks ago, I need some supplies. I heard that you can buy wood by the pound now, I think that's better than buying 20lb of one type of wood...it gets expensive.

bbq ron -

The Straub's stores carry it... tha'ts where I get it. They have pints and quarts of the original and TN red. They also have a couple other 'premium' sauces such as Bone Suckin' Sauce.

I used to work by the Straub's in Clayton. I went there alot to buy beverages for party at the park. I miss that place.

Derek,
I would suggest you get a bottle of Blues Hog Original and Tennessee Red and try them if you have not yet done so. Alone or mixed, they are an incredible sauce combo. Not saying they are the best out there, but, they are something special in the market place. If you are going to compete, you should at least know what one of the more popular sauces in comps tastes like. And it shines like nothing else.

Has anyone tried Main Street in St. Charles? They have a few sauce and spice shops along there.

Derek, ^^^^ what he said. I believe it's manufactured in MO, and frankly is tough to
find around here, for some reason, especially the Tenn Red. One thing GA boys and
landarc's from CA agree on, try it, especially a mixture of Tenn Red & Original. It's truly
something else, especially on pork and beef, IMHO.

Fortunately I can get it here locally as a couple of guys who compete own weekend BBQ shops out here as well.

Back