Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pretty Good BBQ (PGBBQ) 2010, Dayton, OH

cmcadams

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ok, here's the chance to let it be known that you'll be in Dayton, Ohio on May 15-16, 2010!

I would love to attend (this would be my first comp) where in Dayton?

You know I'm planning on being there... Hope that doesn't drive others off...

Are you serious Dive?:crazy:

You are a fine outstanding man in my book.

I will be there, its on my calender.:becky:

Are you serious Dive?:crazy:

You are a fine outstanding man in my book.

I will be there, its on my calender.:becky:

And I'm really glad you're able to make it this year.. It almost makes up for Mike not being there!

Still tenative Curt. Seeing if the new raunt will be open but I'm down for a shirt!
Still have my inaugural collectors shirt! :)

I will be there. Such a good thing you do and cant wait to see all. Should be getting in around 10:30am Sat.

Curt if you can please update directions for coming north on 75 please.

Will be bring deer chili, some for Curt's deal and some for Sat night in camp also a couple coolers of pop.

Harbormaster, Divemaster, bbqbandit, bbqbull, bbq bubba BRETHREN you guys make it. Will miss the others.

I am sorry that I could not attend the last 2 years due to prior commitments.
I know that some of the best bbq cooks on the planet attend this event.
For that I thank you all.
I was helping over 100 folks obtain their hunter saftey certificates.
Some of them have never handled a live firearm and I want them to handle them in a very safe way.
We do live fire with rifles and shotguns.
A lot of clubs use just pellet guns, that doesn't really help them out in the field.
That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when we hunters are out in the field hoping they paid very close attention in our classes.
This year no problem with conflicting dates.....I am pumped to come and help the group out.

Bull hope you have soom room for some chili.......

I am sorry that I could not attend the last 2 years due to prior commitments.
I know that some of the best bbq cooks on the planet attend this event.
For that I thank you all.
I was helping over 100 folks obtain their hunter saftey certificates.
Some of them have never handled a live firearm and I want them to handle them in a very safe way.
We do live fire with rifles and shotguns.
A lot of clubs use just pellet guns, that doesn't really help them out in the field.
That gives me a warm fuzzy feeling when we hunters are out in the field hoping they paid very close attention in our classes.
This year no problem with conflicting dates.....I am pumped to come and help the group out.

Roger does make some good chili, had to throw last years underwear away.

Scott

The address of the site is:

1222 N. Main St.
Dayton, OH 45405

If you're heading north on Main, turn right on Helena, then left into the parking lot behind the church.

If you're heading south on Main, turn left on Helena, then left into the parking lot.

I will be there. Should be burning in a barrel for the weekend. Nice 85G so will be fun! Does everyone still remember me? The guy in Columbus...

Back