Jim Dandy's In Cincinnati Sept 15-16

D

Double D's BBQ

It's actually in Sharonville (northern Cincinnati). Second year contest. KCBS sanctioned and designated state championship. Only 18 teams max this year unlimited next year when the contest moves to the Hamilton county fairgrounds. Its also a Saturday-Sunday contest so no need to burn a vacation day to attend.

Will any brethren be there? Stop by if your cooking or just lookin.

I won't be competing but I may stop by and bring the kids. Which day would be better?

If it's at the restaurant, that is the reason for the limit on teams.

I won't be competing but I may stop by and bring the kids. Which day would be better?

If it's at the restaurant, that is the reason for the limit on teams.

The restaurant has only been open 21 months so they are trying to use the contest to help promote the restaurant.

Stop by any day. Friday evenings are usually laid back but if you stop by after turn in on Friday afternoon you can sample the food. Either date works for me.

Look forward to seeing you!

Too bad it is the same weekend as the one at Turfwayway. Diamnod Dz BBQ is putting on one at Turfway with Blues groups playing the 14,15,16,

Bad news for us... My teammate is down with some bad stuff, and we won't be competing this weekend. I'll still be there at some point, so I'll make sure to say hello, and I'll be accepting free beer along the way. :) I'm checking with Jim to see if he needs any more judges.

Bad news for us... My teammate is down with some bad stuff, and we won't be competing this weekend. I'll still be there at some point, so I'll make sure to say hello, and I'll be accepting free beer along the way. :) I'm checking with Jim to see if he needs any more judges.

Sorry to hear that will see you in nelsonville.

Back