Weber 15% discount Code.

Cabntmkr1

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
I received an e-mail ad from Weber wherein they are offering a one-time 15% discount off of select replacement grill parts, such as new grill grates (for you UDS guys).
The promotion code is valid from 03/25/08 until 11:59 p.m. (CDT) on 04/25/08.
The code to be entered upon checkout is... SPRING08
Thought I'd pass this along for those who didn't get the same e-mail I got.:lol:

Crap! I just ordered my replacement grates 2 days ago from Ace Hardware. Didn't see any possibility to order replacement grates from the Weber site. Their online "choose what kind of grill you have" thing is a joke. There's no intuitive way from their site to order anything other than handles and ash pans. :(

Thanks for posting this though...hopefully others get a nice discount.

I just bought $50 worth of grates, handles, and a one-touch ash/air louver system. Darn the luck!

Yes, please where to do you order from!!! I need an extra grate to finish making my WSM a 3 grate machine!

Aww man....I looked all over the weber site this past weekend I swear that grates weren't an option in the "charcoal" section of "replacement parts".

Thanks!

Anyone know which grate is actually the lower grate on the WSM?

I am pretty sure you can go to HD and get them cheaper even w/ the 15%. Dont quote me though.

http://www.weber.com/bbq/pub/contact/

To order weber parts try the 800.474.5568 number, 7 days a week. I suggest you have your part number handy for speedier service. The virtual bullet site has a link for part numbers on the bullet. Weber has a flat $7 shipping charge. T

Back