**Cilantro-Lime Flank Steak**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
From Costco!
My wife usually grills her throwdown Flank steak on the Genesis, and I don't argue, but tonight she said to me "cook it on anything as long as it has grill marks on it!"

So.....I get out the Weber cast iron grill grate insert and fire up a chimney of CompK on the Performer and comply without haste!

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg

OH man this breakfast shake sucks now!! Great looking steak!

Man, that cilantro lime really has my curiosity piqued! How was it on the steak?

BTW, nice job cooking the meat. It looked really good. Nice Performer too.

I like that insert - first time I've seen that. Nice looking meal! Care to share the recipe for the cilantro lime part?

I like that insert - first time I've seen that. Nice looking meal! Care to share the recipe for the cilantro lime part?

The cast iron grate and holder came with the Performer.

The Cilantro -Lime marinade is a Costco thing.

That's a favorite marinade of mine for flank/skirt. My homemade version is just cilantro, garlic, onion in a zip with the meat and some liquid. (I use a bit of beer just to add some liquid). The lime goes on when the meat's on the grill.
I'd hit a plate, Brian. Perfectly cooked too.

Bob

From Costco!
My wife usually grills her throwdown Flank steak on the Genesis, and I don't argue, but tonight she said to me "cook it on anything as long as it has grill marks on it!"

So.....I get out the Weber cast iron grill grate insert and fire up a chimney of CompK on the Performer and comply without haste!

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1671.jpg

IMG_1672.jpg

IMG_1673.jpg

IMG_1674.jpg

IMG_1675.jpg

IMG_1677.jpg

IMG_1678.jpg

IMG_1679.jpg
Oh man, Brian you are amking my mouth water for steak man.

Grats on the wife's ok.

Back