MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription Amazon Affiliate
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Q-talk

Notices

Q-talk *ON TOPIC ONLY* QUALITY ON TOPIC discussion of Backyard BBQ, grilling, equipment and outdoor cookin' . ** Other cooking techniques are welcomed for when your cookin' in the kitchen. Post your hints, tips, tricks & techniques, success, failures, but stay on topic and watch for that hijacking.

Old 01-01-2013, 12:47 PM   #1
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Default Need to apologize

Yup I was wrong and I admit it now. I had a horrible day (no excuse) but I'm man enough to know when I'm wrong and will never ever not say I'm wrong when I am. Not afraid to man up! I went on a bit of a rant attacking Pugis mole recipe post as being non bbq related and because of my crappy day I took it out on his post and now regret it. Then I went back through posts I started and noticed I posted one about making Cowgirls corn cob jelly which is the same thing I was complaining about (non bbq). Guilty as charged! Even though later it was used as a glaze it wasn't mentioned in that post. So my apologies to Pugi,the moderators and anyone who was offended. Thanks for listening I hope you all accept it. I ain't a bad guy I'm a good guy that was wrong.
Skidder is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:07 PM   #2
Boshizzle
somebody shut me the fark up.

It happens, not to me, of course, but I hear that kind of thing happens from time to time. We are all brethren here. You are forgiven.

Old 01-01-2013, 01:09 PM   #3
Freddy j
is one Smokin' Farker

The corn Cobb jelly sounds interesting would have prob missed it of I didn't read this thread :p
Freddy j is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Harbormaster

Name/Nickname : Clark

This pretty much describes all of us:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidder View Post
I ain't a bad guy. I'm a good guy that was wrong.
And you proved it by apologizing.
Brinkman Cimmaron.
"For when democracy becomes tyranny, those of us with rifles still get to vote"
Harbormaster is offline   Reply With Quote

Thanks from: --->
Old 01-01-2013, 01:50 PM   #5
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Thanks guys I was wrong but like I said I have absolutely no problem admitting when I'm wrong.

Thanks from:--->
Old 01-01-2013, 01:53 PM   #6
cowgirl

Name/Nickname : jeanie

I miss everything... have no idea about the mole fuss but I do know that you are a good guy Bob. Great of you to post an apology!

Now I'm hungry for a biscuit and corn cob jelly.

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:54 PM   #7
chicagokp
Babbling Farker

No worries bro!
Weber Performer
22.5 Weber OTG
WGA Charcoal
Weber Genesis
chicagokp is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #8
jrn
Full Fledged Farker

Does this apology come with bbq sauce? If not, it doesn't belong in Qtalk!

Sorry I couldn't resist!
Just kidding.

Old 01-01-2013, 02:04 PM   #9
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrn View Post
Does this apology come with bbq sauce? If not, it doesn't belong in Qtalk!

Sorry I couldn't resist!
Just kidding.
Shoot ya got me on that one! Dang it!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:09 PM   #10
cowgirl

Name/Nickname : jeanie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freddy j View Post
The corn Cobb jelly sounds interesting would have prob missed it of I didn't read this thread :p
Here's a link on some corn cob jelly. http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=144194

It has a hint of honey flavor. :)

http://cowgirlscountry.blogspot.com/
cowgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 02:34 PM   #11
Pugi
Full Fledged Farker

Skidder,

Matthew 18:21-22 NIV

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

You were already forgiven! Pugi
Pugi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 02:48 PM   #12
Skidder
Babbling Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugi View Post
Skidder,

Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother or sister who sins against me? Up to seven times?" Jesus answered, "I tell you, not seven times, but seventy-seven times.

You were already forgiven! Pugi
Thanks. I ain't much of a spiritual man though I do respect that! Though I will say I'm a man and when a man is wrong a man admits it. My daddy taught me that. Anyways thanks BRO!

Old 01-01-2013, 02:55 PM   #13
Bigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skidder View Post
Thanks. I ain't much of a spiritual man though I do respect that! Though I will say I'm a man and when a man is wrong a man admits it. My daddy taught me that. Anyways thanks BRO!
It takes a big man to admit he's wrong. Gone on ya Bro!
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 02:59 PM   #14
Sillius Sodus
On the road to being a farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugi View Post

A little off topic, and having noting to do with BBQ, this is an interesting parable...simply because of how the rest of what you left off/out goes.

The servant's debt is canceled. Not made into payments, or put off until some time later, but canceled. (v 27) Later, when the servant doesn't do the exact same thimg to someone that owes him some money, the Master calls the servant back in and then puts him in jail to be "tortured" until he now repays the debt that had been previously canceled.(v 32-34)

Hmmm...
Sillius Sodus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-01-2013, 03:02 PM   #15
Bigdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillius Sodus View Post
A little off topic, and having noting to do with BBQ, this is an interesting parable...simply because of how the rest of what you left off/out goes.

The servant's debt is canceled. Not made into payments, or put off until some time later, but canceled. (v 27) Later, when the servant doesn't do the exact same thimg to someone that owes him some money, the Master calls the servant back in and then puts him in jail to be "tortured" until he now repays the debt that had been previously canceled.(v 32-34)

Hmmm...
Facinating. Kinda a pay it forward or suffer the consequences. I like it!
Pitman for Andy Groneman at the All Things BBQ cooking classes.
Smoke on Brother KC
Father of the Fatty (the name) 4/20/04 on the BBQ Brethren with inspiration from Brother parrothead.
Bigdog is offline   Reply With Quote