Todays Pork Pron feedback please

Just Pulin' Pork

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Looking for some feedback.

Pork001.jpg

That looks GREAT!! Nice smoke ring, looks like a great bark and juicy! Looks like a great cook. Nice work. I just finished eating and this makes me want to grab a onion roll and dig in!! Congrats on the successful cook!

Nice bark - CHECK

Good Smoke Ring - CHECK

Juicy - CHECK

Think you done good!

Looks good to me too. What did you think about it? (like taste and texture). What did you cook it on?

Looks good to me too. What did you think about it? (like taste and texture). What did you cook it on?

Cooked on WSM. We are doing the GAB next week here on KC and are having a get together saturday night. Cooked 2 briskets and 2 butts today. Funny thing is we pulled the 2 brisketts and the first butt, did not let them rest before slicing and pulling and they came out ok. This butt (in pic) I pulled and let rest for 20 minutes and this is how it turned out. I did try a new rub and I loved the results when it came to color.

Very nice looking.:cool: How was the taste and texture of the meat?? Most of all did you like it??:biggrin:

'Tis a thing of beauty! Moist, nice bark. Of course, I can't taste it (no matter how hard I try :rolleyes:)

Your bark is awesome, and if its moist enough for you................Id say perfect pulled pork.

Thanks for sharing your photos and thoughts.

Looks great, where is the rest of the bark?

Thanks for the feedback and question. How do you retain the bark. I ask because I thought the same thing. When I pulled it and unwrapped the butt was dark all over. When I shredded it the bark was gone. Any suggestions on how to salvage the bark? My first thought was to cut off a side, and shred it seperatly? Is that a good idea?

Feedback??? How about... Feed Me Now!!!! :lol::lol: That looks awesome!

Back