Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hermann BarBQ and Brats Festival, Hermann, Mo - Sept 26-27, 2008

B

beam boys bbq

just putting the roll call out there the weekend befor the royal last run

going up thr night any one elce

york

Team Q will be there. This is always a well run, fun contest. We haven't competed since July, so it could be interesting. Regardless, we will have fun!:icon_clown

Yea!! We have to defend our Mayor's Showmanship Award from last year!! Still haven't figured that one out yet.:confused:

Brewmasters will be there. Looking forward to a dry contest. I'm not going to hold my breath.

Cheers,
Nate

PS...I don't mean alcohol dry, I mean rain dry.

Rich and Bunny/KCass BBQ will be there. Cooking this year. No repping. Carolyn Wells and Mark Simmons will be repping. Looking forward to a great time and FINALLY get to share some good times with good friends!

Yea!!!!:lol:

Rich and Bunny Tuttle/KCass BBQ

Lion Bout The Q will be there... looking to raise my brats just a couple more places up the line.....

Pork Pistols will be there. Defending the Anything Butt. After all our schedule cancellations this year we're hoping we'll be there at least.

i ran my rout to day the city park is under two foot of water

i mean the whole thing is under water

jay - team Q the parking lot they were in last year

there was an

park bench in the parking lot and you could not see the seat

i don't know

york

That is not a good sign. Sheesh, but that creek there came up fast.

Yo York!

i ran my rout to day the city park is under two foot of water

i mean the whole thing is under water

jay - team Q the parking lot they were in last year

there was an

park bench in the parking lot and you could not see the seat

i don't know

york

So....what are you saying here?! No little margaritas!!!!????? Say it ain't so:eek:

Bunny

So....what are you saying here?! No little margaritas!!!!????? Say it ain't so:eek:

Bunny

i don't have any little ones this year we drank all of them on the hay ride last weekend

but i can mix some up and bring them :rolleyes:

i guess i will just for you :icon_shy

york

Back