• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Keri's Hog Apple Beans

Big Jim BBQ

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I wanted to try some Keri's Hog Apple Beans so I made up just a half recipe and just simmered it on the stove top for 30 minutes. OUTSTANDING !!! I can imagine how they will be on the smoker. Once again the Brethren have struck. Got a small party the 4th weekend. You can bet these will be on the menu. Thanks .

I made them for the employee BBQ and they were a big hit they didn't last long and I made a double. Batch

I made them for a family reunion a couple of weeks ago. Used some canned peaches I'd put up last year and some home made bbq sauce. I had quite a few folks ask for the recipe and got lots of compliments.

I made Keri's beans at the cabin for my wife's family get together last year along with ribs, fatties, moinks, and roadside chicken. Thanks to the Brethren they now think I am a BBQ genius.:-D

her beans are the best beans that i have tasted. i always same some pulled pork when i smoke a butt so i can make some of her beans:clap2:

Cherries make an exellent sub. for other fruits. Peaches work well too. Steve.

how can you get a hold of the recipe?

Not being funny, but a search here or on Google will find more info on Keri's beans than you can ever use. Just search for "Keri".

We love Keri's beans with the apple flavor.

Also love the peach variation as used by Myron Mixon.

Good Eats.

TIM

Not able to find the apple pie filling once, I substituted fresh granny smith apples. Really like the difference so it's granny smiths every time now.

Also have changed from brown sugar to maple syrup. Yum.

Try 'em for a change sometime.

Not being funny, but a search here or on Google will find more info on Keri's beans than you can ever use. Just search for "Keri".

We love Keri's beans with the apple flavor.

Also love the peach variation as used by Myron Mixon.

Good Eats.

TIM

I found it

Made some for the first time this weekend. They were a real hit. Cooked them in the oven low and slow. Everyone liked them. I recommend them to anyone looking for a new baked bean recipe.

Back