**Sunday Mega Drum pron**

swamprb

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Fired up the Mega 2639 and laid down some Dino bones, Loin backs and some soaked Corned Beef flats for Pastrami. The beef ribs have Plowboys Bovine Bold, the Babys have Yardbird and the Pastrami has Montreal Steak seasoning.
I used Maple Leaf briqs and Red Oak and Cherry for the smoke.

IMG_0606.jpg

IMG_0607.jpg

The ribs got foiled, coolered then back on the grill.

A little Blues Hog and Apple juice
IMG_0608.jpg

The Dino bones turned out fugly- but they tasted great!
IMG_0609.jpg

Pastrami for sammiches! The two thin strips were packaged as a flat, but when I removed them it appeared to be part point and flat hanging on by a thin strip of fat.

IMG_0611.jpg

The drum ran like a champ!

Good stuff bro...how'd you like the red oak?

"The ribs got foiled, coolered then back on the grill." :eek::eek::eek:

You got some new fangled coolers I don't know about! :twisted:

Great looking grub!!!! Glad I've already had lunch!!!

Pastrami for sammiches! The two thin strips were packaged as a flat, but when I removed them it appeared to be part point and flat hanging on by a thin strip of fat.

I've found that alot unless you pick up a whole cornned beef....

Fired up the Mega 2639 and laid down some Dino bones, Loin backs and some soaked Corned Beef flats for Pastrami. The beef ribs have Plowboys Bovine Bold, the Babys have Yardbird and the Pastrami has Montreal Steak seasoning.
I used Maple Leaf briqs and Red Oak and Cherry for the smoke.
The drum ran like a champ!

Is that a brown new drum or do you keep yer cookers that clean all the time?

Great looking drum full Brian! I think the dino bones look just right too. :cool:

Very nice eats... sure everyone enjoyed. :) And ditto Greendriver - that's a mighty clean lookin' drum!

Those dino bones look fine to me -- they are pulled back off the bone, that is all I care about! Pass the beer!

Back