• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Hijack This Thread

Bob C Cue

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Thought it would be interesting to start a thread where anyone could post a comment about anything BBQ related that might not warrant its own thread. For example you could share a great tip you just learned, tell us about your latest cook, or how your wife/girlfriend can't get enough of your fatty since you got your new smoker.

I'll start: had some friends over for bb ribs and chicken on my PBC. By far not one of my best cooks but everyone loved it. I guess mediocre homemade BBQ is better than most people are
accustomed to.

Honey bees love TBS, My father-n-law raises honey's bees and sells all natural honey. Anyways, had the UDS up at their house for mothers day smoking a whole mess of ribs. Those honey bees were swarming around that TBS all day!!

Wow those look good :clap2:
Going to smoke my first fatty in the morning.
Now that is something you don't type or say everyday :heh:

Those do look good Powercat. I need to try cooking a fatty some day Mr. Redneck. Good luck!

I brought 2 brisket po-boys to work for dinner and somebody ate them!!! They should at least have the common decency to compliment me on the awesome brisket.

I'm thinking of buying a small pellet pooper for lazy days. Currently, my electric with a tube pellet smoker gets me through such moods. I think I am going to Hell for even saying it out loud.

I personally will let you slide on that one, billy.

I haven't smoked anything in 2 weeks. I think that's a worse offense than contemplating a pellet pooper.

I'm thinking of buying a small pellet pooper for lazy days. Currently, my electric with a tube pellet smoker gets me through such moods. I think I am going to Hell for even saying it out loud.
Git a Rope:wink:

I'm POed at that harlot Mother Nature for peeing on my brisket cook today hopefully tommorrow she'll be in a better mood.

I been busy as fark the last couple weeks. Plan was to swim and cook ribs today before flying to Mexico city tomorrow, but it's raining. Not really sure I care...Earl is begging me to get his insides burning!

Chris, I can go over there and poop in your cooker...

I do not understand why someone would take the time and effort to cook a whole hog and several shoulders pull it, then proceed to dump several gallons of sweet baby rays over it. I don't have anything against SBRs but if you can take the time to roast a hog how much more work can it be to mix up some peppers, vinegar, and ketsup at least.

I do not understand why someone would take the time and effort to cook a whole hog and several shoulders pull it, then proceed to dump several gallons of sweet baby rays over it. I don't have anything against SBRs but if you can take the time to roast a hog how much more work can it be to mix up some peppers, vinegar, and ketsup at least.
Preach it!! Somebody... Can I get an Aye 'yamen my Brothers & Sisitas?

i do not understand why someone would take the time and effort to cook a whole hog and several shoulders pull it, then proceed to dump several gallons of sweet baby rays over it. I don't have anything against sbrs but if you can take the time to roast a hog how much more work can it be to mix up some peppers, vinegar, and ketsup at least.

a m e n !!!

Had a pirate day yesterday. This only has anything to do with BBQ because we did GRILL (not barbecue) some burgers and hotdogs... Big pirate floatilla, 20 mile parade, then party for 4 hours afterwards.

Let's settle it: fat side up or down?

Sideways.......

AfferMemorialsJuly2012060.jpg

Back