• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Smokin' on the Water, Liberty, IN - April 30 & May 1, 2011

BLUECHIP BBQ

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Anyone doing this competition?

Mod edit: Edited thread title per the posting guidelines.

Last edited by a moderator:
Roadmaster BBQ will be there. Has anyone gotten any info from the promoters? So far they have cashed my check, but no info yet.

See ya there.

I have not been contacted yet. For those that have been there before, are we set up on pavement or grass?

EAT MOR BUTT BBQ Will be there :-D 1st comp of the year for us, ready to go. Indiana Griller, how long are you talking about on the cords and hose.

We will be there to judge this year..

be careful where you set up, last year it rained like hell and alot of teams got stuck. Park close to the gravel road so that you can get out quick, gets crowded on the way out with the venders set up right on the road that you have to take to get out.

Roadmaster BBQ will be there. Has anyone gotten any info from the promoters? So far they have cashed my check, but no info yet.

See ya there.

About time we get to see you again!!!

Stockcar BBQ has been doing practices all off season... Ok, most of last season too.... How about most of last season and one last weekend.

Also, I just double checked, the dates are April 30th and May 1st (not the 29th & 30th of April). Damn, you just about gave me a heart attack!! Excuse me for a moment...

Ready, CLEAR! ZZZZZAAAAAPPPP

Now I feel better. Where were we...

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Has anyone got any info yet from the event director.

Sounds good bluechip. Ready to meet you on a couple weeks.

I received a tentative list of teams from him late last week.

Ain't Just Qen Around
Berkee Rae's BBQ -

Bluechip BBQ -

Bobby G's -

Bonehead BBQ -

Bourbon Barrel BBQ -
Bronze Star BBQ -

Buttrubbers BBQ -

Continental Barbecue Co.

Don's Slow Smoked Pit Bar-B-Q -

Double B's Bar-B-Q

Eat Mor Butt BBQ

Fall City Smokers
Fowl Butt BBQ Competition Team

Full Metal BBQ -
Hickory Flats BBQ -

Hogaholics BBQ -

Hoosier Crawdaddy -
Hoosier Que Daddy -

Jay Are-B-Q -

Lousy BBQ -

Pirates of the Grill
Plump Rump BBQ

Pork Brothers BBQ

Porky's House of BBQ

Roadmaster BBQ

Rooter-Tooter BBQ
Shigs in Pit

Smoke Break BBQ

Smoke Shack

Steel Smokin' BBQ

Stockcar BBQ

Sweet Racks & Smokin' Butts BBQ

Weiskracks BBQ

Winks BBQ -

Yellow River BBQ

That list is not accurate...JayAre-B-Q will not be competing this year...we are however going to Judge...but not compete (unless he is telling me its free!!!)

This is an important comp for us. It's the first stop of the Hoosier Cup and we are looking to build some momentum for Run for the Ribs the following weekend.

Divemaster and Roadmaster at the same comp!, Tom from Full Metal Jacket best come back with some good stories!!

Scott

2 weeks to go, when do you think the organizer will send out info?

Back