Potato salad

R

Rub-A-Dub

Ok got my baked beans recipe down now I need a potato salad recipe. I have look around and tried a few, but I need a award winning, kick a$$ potato salad to go with my ribs. Need a little help from the breathern here. Can you post your recipes for me to try. Does anyone have any suggestion on sides for ribs other than baked beans and potato salad? Thanks for the help.

try potato crack goes good with every thing Ive been told it
should be it's oun food group

Rub-A-Dub, this is my wife's recipe for a potato salad:

Ingredients:
8 medium red potatoes
1/2 cup red onions (chopped)
1/2 cup celery (chopped)
1/2 cup canned sweet peas (drained)
1 1/2 cups Kraft mayonnaise
1/4 cup of milk
1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
4 Tbsp Mustard
Salt and pepper (to taste)
Hard Boiled Eggs (to put on top, sliced)
Paprika (sprinkle on top)

Directions:
Boil potatoes, when done peel and put in refrigerator to cool off (1 hour). Once cold, cut up and season with salt & pepper to taste, then set aside on a large bowl. In a separate bowl, mix mayonnaise, mustard, milk & sugar, salt & pepper to taste. Mixture should be the consistency of pancake batter, then pour over potatoes, add celery, onions and sweet peas and fold until all is mixed. Decorate with egg slices and sprinkle paprika on top.

You may adjust ingredients to your taste. We love this potato salad,

My wife won first place with this at a rib cookoff.

Last edited:
LOL Sorry fingers faster the brain. Did they give a slot number or is it a free for all the veijas?

Free for all. first come, First pick. One of the bretheren (cardiff by the sea) is going early to try to keep the Ca. Teams together. You Know more partying.

Back