Post #15,000 and Still Chasing Tail

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
The BBQ-Brethren, an interesting addiction. Life’s been excruciatingly busy of late so I’ve been doing more reading than posting. 15,000 posts. In my time here I’ve had as many as 20 active cookers on my patio. The herd has thinned. In my beginning it was home made Tamale pot smokers from a Smokey Joe-Charbroil Akorn. Then came a great cooker called the Pit Barrel Cooker. It replaced quite a few of my cookers. It’s gone on to a good home.
The orderly progression of the game

Post 15K. Damn. Still cooking and chasing tail.

Last edited:
Thanks for all your contributions. Beyond the obvious cook/cooking/cooker information you have shared. Your approach to cast iron has helped me out as well.

I'm kind of new here so I never made the connection that 16Adams was referencing a #16 dry fly. Love the Brook trout tail, they were always my favorite trout.

I'm kind of new here so I never made the connection that 16Adams was referencing a #16 dry fly. Love the Brook trout tail, they were always my favorite trout.

Years ago I read in a flyfish magazine that a 16 Adams fly resembles nothing but imitates everything. I thought it described my cooking ability.
The perpetual advanced beginner.

I learn something every time I visit the BBQ Brethren

A notable absence...me too, but that's okay. Looking forward to more of your......stuff.��

Is there a post limit that someone can reach? [emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I noticed that you were gone (concerned that something unexpected may have happened) when I had more threads started on the first page than you. Congrats on #15k and rock on!

Rookie.

image.php

Back