GMG Davy Crockett

DC is pretty cool for a small cooker. I’m really enjoying mine.

Reminded me of this thing....Davy Crockett M388 Nuclear Weapon Recoilless Launcher

07DaveyCrockettM388NuclearWeaponRecoillessLauncher.jpg

DC is pretty cool for a small cooker. I’m really enjoying mine.

Well, went by the local dealer and they had them for 299. I bought one.

I was surprised to find that they are now carrying all types of high end grilling stuff and they had half a building devoted to pellets, so I picked up 20 pounds of Lumberjack pellets. It was like being in a pellet candy store.

They also had these:

https://www.alfaovens.com/en/product/4-pizze/

This thing was big and very nice. When I win the lottery, I am getting one.

For its size it’s a pretty powerful cooker. I don’t have anything to compare it too as it’s the only pellet cooker I’ve owned. Hope you enjoy yours as much Ive enjoyed mine. I’ve not tried Lumberjack but I will next purchase. They get positive reviews from The Brethren. Congratulations on your new cooker.

Last edited:
I’ve done two decent size chicken side by side with a beer can up their ....
The thread pretty much turned into what a waste of my Beer thread. So it goes.

I just don’t know the answer to your question, I apologize.

Since I bought my gmg Daniel Boone almost 3 years ago, my dealer has had DC wifi for $300 out the door...my DB wifi was $500 out the door and still is(I Inquire whenever I stop up for pellets). He keeps prices low since he really has no overhead, or storefront to speak of. All purchases are by appt. I consider that little DC everytime I see it...Best portable pellet grill for the money by far. $300 shipped is a really good deal!

The gmg grill line is pretty great. Their Cooking programmability through their WiFi is pretty awesome especially considering what they sell the grills for.

I’ve done two decent size chicken side by side with a beer can up their ....
The thread pretty much turned into what a waste of my Beer thread. So it goes.

I just don’t know the answer to your question, I apologize.

Beer can chicken is pretty good in my book. Dr. Pepper also works well along with several fruit juice options.

Thanks for the post and very reasonable price. Just starting out so my entry point was $200 or less to see how it goes. It goes very well, but until my vertical Dyna-Glo croaks, will keep reading and keep this one in mind. Do think cooking with pellets and the wifi and program ability is definitely worth the extra bucks.

Thanks for the post and very reasonable price. Just starting out so my entry point was $200 or less to see how it goes. It goes very well, but until my vertical Dyna-Glo croaks, will keep reading and keep this one in mind. Do think cooking with pellets and the wifi and program ability is definitely worth the extra bucks.

I’m a lazy sob so to me it is

Back