• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

storage for cookers

palmtreesmokehouse

Is lookin for wood to cook with.
Reaction score
Hey everyone quick question where does everyone store there BBQ cookers if you don't have a shed or garage?

Two are on my covered patio and one in the yard with a custom cover.

Last edited:
Covered on my patio.

IMG_3076.jpg

Big arse umbrellas. We buy them when Lowes puts them on clearance. That last three were 8'6" @$24.50 each, down from 128.00

I like the black weber covers. They are more expensive than the cheapo $8 ones from Lowes, but they last a lot longer. I found a thick cover at Academy which fit my performer well enough to work - was $20 vs $60+ from weber.

Mine are on my patio, with individual covers. Dallas is not very wet or snowy. It is really hot in the summer, but heat doesn't really matter to a grill or smoker -- that's what they were made for. My 1995 Weber has been outside most of its life, and looks good.

I do keep my cooking grates hanging in the garage.

CD

BBQ is a year round activity and almost a daily occurrence. All mine reside on the porch. The UDS and the OTS I cover with a contractor size HD trash bags. The mini resides under a 33 gal plastic trash can. and the stick burner just sits out.

I'm a lucky man and my wife lets me bring the wsm and 18 ots inside of our apt hahah.

big trash bags or tarps. portables are stored in a covered shelf or in cabinets.

I store mine outside and covered. I need to get a better cover for my OTG w/ Cajun Bandit Conversion, I'm thinking a 22.5" WSM cover.

Covered on patio except the Entertainer which is in detached garage of a family member. My Spicewine is covered by a really heavy duty cover that i bought from Jay. It has held up really well.

Covered on my patio.

IMG_3076.jpg

My main everyday BBQ never moves.

BBQArea001-1.jpg

Beautiful patios, guys. They both look like great spots to entertain and/or relax.

Like these guys, I keep mine on my back porch/patio. There's enough overhang from the roof of my house that they stay safe from the elements, save for the super windy and severe Oklahoma springtime storms.

Beautiful patios, guys. They both look like great spots to entertain and/or relax.

Like these guys, I keep mine on my back porch/patio. There's enough overhang from the roof of my house that they stay safe from the elements, save for the super windy and severe Oklahoma springtime storms.
Thanks. When I saw you where from Oklahoma and your name was Terry I did a double take. My brother (Terry) lives in Oklahoma but not in Edmond.

Build them out of thick metal , you be dead before they rust through

Back