The abt fatty

smoke ninja

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Abts are good. Fattys are good. Reasoning would be that an abt fatty would be awesome.

Theres a surprise inside

I only had poor excuse for thick cut bacon, I prefer to weave with regular cut bacon.

It's done

Whatta ya think?

ninja.gif

Looks good to me! How did it taste? Is this the first ABT fatty?

It tasted good but fell apart some in slicing.

It's the first one I've ever seen.

Should I run out and get a trademark?

My very first fattie, which came all apart for severe lack of wrapping skills, contained pre-done Hatch chile 'Turds.....but I ain't gonna arm wrestle ya for the patent......your method looks WAY better !!!!
And way the heck yummy, too!!!!!

7-24-20111stFattie062.jpg

7-24-20111stFattie065.jpg

To no one in particular: why anyone would call something they eat a "turd" is WAY beyond me.

Just sayin'.

What is a "fatty"...? Only fattys I know are either fat dudes or green stuff that gets rolled and smoked but not on a bbq...

.you don't know yet your handle is fatty. Are you pulling my sausage log?

To no one in particular: why anyone would call something they eat a "turd" is WAY beyond me.

Just sayin'.

Not exactly the same thing but, I used to ask that question all the time to a dog I used to have. :sick:

My handle is fatty cause I am fat...if you are fat in my circle of freinds you get called fatty all the time...so what is a fatty?

My handle is fatty cause I am fat...if you are fat in my circle of freinds you get called fatty all the time...so what is a fatty?

The original naked fatty. A breakfast sausage log sprinkled with rub and smoked. The fatty evolved to include stuffing with various meats or cheese or whatever. They can also be en robed in bacon.

The naked fatty is the one true original and still holds its own.

Did I do ok with that description ron?

There's a fatty throwdown going on now. You should check it out

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=194905

Last edited:
Dirty...in a very very good way...will try it with the breakfast suasage we make...we make a great breakfast sausage, best I have tasted...cool and thanks...
Fatty

Back