In Praise of Nu-Temp!

nmayeux

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
I just wanted to let you guys know how pleased I am with my Nu-Temp thermometers! Since I bought them through the group, I have immersed them in smoke, dropped the base station, dropped a remote, and splattered with several different substances. These tools work flawlessly, and have exceeded my expectations. Thanks for the recommendation!:grin:

Ummmmm , you better check the calabration!! I have 3 and the temp difference is anywhere from 3 to 7 degrees. No big deal for home, but in comp. Big Farking Deal!!

Spice

I haven't put mine though that much abuse......YET.

But I like them so far.

spicewine said:
Ummmmm , you better check the calabration!! I have 3 and the temp difference is anywhere from 3 to 7 degrees. No big deal for home, but in comp. Big Farking Deal!!

Spice
Jay,
The only time I had calibration problems was when the probe was pinched. I have not had any problems with new probes, but I did hear that they had a bad batch of probes. I do know that several companies use these probes, and if I had a problem, I would just send them back.

Noah has been known to pinch his probe.......:eek:

Pass it on........

Jay, I think you should spend some money and buy you some new probes.....wait....no don't.....they'll be just fine for this year.......:twisted:

Back