Central VA Supplies

Scott_nra

Knows what a fatty is.
I'm having some trouble locating some basic spices and supplies for my arsonal. Where is a good place to find things like Tenderquick, "Granulated" Onion and Garlic, Etc. And WTH is "oregamo" in PopDaddy's butt glitter?

I'm gonna try bass pro tomarrow just to see. Also, looking for a local place to get hickory wood and or apple wood. Hard to find other than crappy little overpriced bags.

Thanks for the link for the Royal Oak Charcoal bricketts. I'll be ordering some of that pretty soon.

Think I'll swing by Craker Barrel as well as Bass Pro to see where they get theirs.

thoughts?

hey Scott I get my spices from San Francisco spice co http://www.sfherb.com/ you can get about anything from them in 1 # bulk bags it is a $30 min order though. as for wood with all the apple orchards around us just make friendly with a farmer they usally have tons for the asking I get peach, apple, grape and pear this way as for hickory I would call a tree trimmer or a firewood seller I get 1/2 a cord of seasone hickory for about $90 dollars and take a band saw and chunk it up as needed
hope this helps
RR

Sam's Club sells all of those I believe if they are local to you.

Home Depot now sells apple, cherry, hickory, and mesquite chunks also. If your going all wood then I would make nice with a local grower.

Back