Discussion Thread: ***SPECIAL*** BBQ Brethren "Big Farking Sammich!" (Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion *BE WARNED*)

How do we define "big"? Are there size parameters that we must adhere to? Are we talking length, height,area, displacement? And metric or standard? Fark! Why do these things always have to be so farking complicated!? For once can't someone just commit to a simple, straightforward category?

deleted-scenes-2-epic-meal-time.jpg

I'm in!!!

To be or NOT to be: That is the Question....

I can replace the picture of the lovely secretary eyeing the big veggie SAMMICH, with the following pic:

GiantPastramiSammich_zps25552569.jpg

I'll let you peoples decide...

Farkin' special rules. Next thing you know there will be some special requirement to cook on a BBQ. How the fark do you cook a veggie sammich on a BBQ? Now, if we were making turkey burgers then that would be easy.

True, but it's a trade off. Instead of the chance to win and pick a new category, you can enter multiple dishes!:cool:

Hell. It's difficult enough for me to even get ONE entry in...

True, but it's a trade off. Instead of the chance to win and pick a new category, you can enter multiple dishes!:cool:

Not only that, but if you win, you get a certificate, and can choose between two different styles.

How cool is THAT?

:cool:

So, even if you win, you still don't get to pick a new TD topic? What a gyp.

This doesn't sound like a bad thing to me. You get all of the glory without have the risk of following up a victory with a stinker of a category.

Okay, my question is, if what goes in must come out, is there going to be an extra special "Poop a Python" award for this? I'm just sayin'...

Back