the Art of BBQ, NJ 6/5-6???

S

SmokeInDaEye

Anyone know anything about this contest? Just saw it on the KCBS site but couldn't find an application. I have an email in to the organizer.

I heard from him recently and he should have the new application up shortly

I forgot I have to do a demo at the Viking store on the 6th. Coulda been a Sled/SIDE birthday event!

I sent him an email as well but haven't heard back. Let me know what develops please.
TIA
nancee

I think they sent me an email with a link to the application last week. I can't go anymore, though. Returning from Vegas on the 4th, do a cooking class on the 6th then me and Sledneck's birthday on the 7th. I'll see if I can find the link.

2nd year event. Last year was a different organizer for the same School. It appears they have things a little more organized this year. He was in Salisbury last weekend. Murray Saltzman and John Braden are the reps.

I think they sent me an email with a link to the application last week. I can't go anymore, though. Returning from Vegas on the 4th, do a cooking class on the 6th then me and Sledneck's birthday on the 7th. I'll see if I can find the link.
Where we having our party?

Back