MMMM.. BRISKET..
The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS.  

Our Homepage Donation to Forum Overhead Welocme Merchandise Associations Purchase Subscription
Go Back   The BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS. > Discussion Area > Brethren Sales and Ventures > Brethren Ventures > InkBird Amazon Store

Notices

InkBird Amazon Store Welcome to Inkbird Amazon Store. Inkbird specializes in manufacturing and selling home automation products like professional cooking wireless thermometer, temperature controller and etc. The high quality products and professional customer service bring a lot of loyal Inkbird fans from United States, Europe and Australia markets. https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07252BR9B.

Old 01-06-2021, 01:34 PM   #16
MattGoose
Full Fledged Farker

Hi Ken, I'm potentially interested in one of these. There was another thread, but I can't find it right now.

I'm looking for a unit with a waterproof sender that preferably works over wifi, but I'm not sure which one it is?

Thanks!
MattGoose is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2021, 12:31 PM   #17
MattGoose
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattGoose View Post
Hi Ken, I'm potentially interested in one of these. There was another thread, but I can't find it right now.

I'm looking for a unit with a waterproof sender that preferably works over wifi, but I'm not sure which one it is?

Thanks!

Hi Ken,

Did some more research and it looks like I'm looking for the IBBQ-4T, but I'm not entirely sure what the difference is compared to the -4BW. I mostly want to make sure it is waterproof :)

Thanks!
Old 01-09-2021, 04:04 AM   #18
mike243
is One Chatty Farker

Name/Nickname : Mike

Received my torch yesterday, looks to be a good piece of equipment, will pu some butane today to test it, buy with confidence
Old 01-13-2021, 10:29 PM   #19
MFL
Knows what a fatty is.

Name/Nickname : Pat

ken,
can I get a code for the IBBQ-4BW.
MFL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 06:31 AM   #20
Lahawk1
Full Fledged Farker

Is this promotion still available?

Gone but not forgotten, Meadowcreek TS60, Backwoods Party, Pitts and Spitts Ultimate upright, Backwoods Chubby G2, UDS

Gladly gone, Pitt Boss Copperhead
Lahawk1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2021, 02:44 PM   #21
MattGoose
Full Fledged Farker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lahawk1 View Post
Is this promotion still available?

I haven't seen Ken around here in a while. I tried PM'ing, but haven't heard back. Hope everything is ok with him!